Our in-person worship is suspended until further notice.
Follow us on Facebook to view streaming worship services and music. You may find us on Facebook at facebook.com/CCUMCinHH/
When we are safe to gather for worship in person again, the following information may help you if you decide to join us:
- Our weekly service is every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.Nursery is provided.
- The service is generally an hour long.
- Join us for coffee and fellowship following the service.
- We offer Communion on the 1st Sunday of each month.
- The first Sunday of every month is also our covered dish luncheon following the worship service.
The People of The United Methodist Church:
- Help people in their community
- Accept you for who you are
- Offer a place to belong
- Care for and support each other
- Show respect for other religions
- Support people facing difficulty
- Welcome diverse opinions and beliefs
- Guide others to find deeper meaning
CCUMC’s Vision and Mission
- The Vision of Christ Community United Methodist Church is to develop a place that is friendly where people can learn, think about and react to Jesus’ call to them.
- The Mission of Christ Community United Methodist Church is to help people connect, follow and take action for Jesus.